10.15.2009

humph

I feel like this. This week is getting ever so closer to over and I am glad. It has been a bad week. I spent the beginning of it sick from trying to quit drinking so much coffee. My addiction was so bad that if I wasn't drinking coffee straight all day I would get a headache. And I did. And I threw up. And I threw up again from caffeine withdrawals. Finally this morning I made a pot and drank it after I found out that my cat was put to sleep and I looked like a fifty year old woman, no joke. It's the fifty year old woman days when people choose to talk to me and that's always nice. "Hey man, yeah, I know, I'm not fifty... I'm just, I'm just no, I'm not starving myself. I just threw up my breakfast because I didn't get my stimulant for the morning. No no, I'm okay. I know, it's weird. It's gross. But you know, mid-autumn cleansing and such. Yeah, I know, don't try to get me to speak logically about my life. It's just I uh yeah I won't smoke your cigarette."

When people say that I am as much of a god as god I think that it's funny. It's like, look, obviously I am not because the world isn't Akira, okay? Where is my flying, bouncing, fat creature to save me from reality? I don't see it anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment