1.10.2010

I may sleep

Oftentimes I get a calm sensation on the top of my head when I talk to someone special. Sometimes I feel like my soul is exiting my body and realigning with it. I will recover quickly or like today, stay dizzy for a minute. I'm assuming it just loathes being stuck inside of a bag of skin all of the time. Sometimes, I can see you sitting next to me but you're not there. I don't know where you could be.

Then again, that's just typical me when I am alone. Dipping in and out of my own mumbles to try and make my dreams so alive that I may as well give up functioning materially. This has become something more than a dream, though, and maybe a desire that is all too known as unhealthy and depreciating. I can't decide what's right or wrong anymore and my soul realignment tells me that it doesn't matter much anyway. This could be the sign of my early death. One day I'll say "fuck it" and run towards that coastline or other culture I have been sheltered from in the great Midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment