10.08.2009

More youngins to lighten the load.


One of my better hairstyles at nineteen. I also believe this may have been the moment where I decided to quit dressing horribly. Or maybe it was just in this photo. I gave away that shirt in a clothing swap about a year ago. I'm just still pissed about it. It was not flattering to my shape but the design on the chest was awesome. I bought it at Gadzooks but no one would have known that. ;0). Remember that store?






Me after a dye job with pink and dark brown. As you can tell, I was a troubled teenager. I had a knack for all of my seriousness.











Me and an old friend during a Devendra Banhart show. I still stick by this show as being the best I have ever been to. It was right after I got that tacky piercing. You can see gunk in the picture if you look close enough. I hope that isn't too gross. Anyway, I just remember having to continue peeling it off every five seconds because I was anal about that piercing for the four months I had it. Sick! I am not sure how I got my drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment