8.06.2009

I just had the most bizarre dream.

There was a group of bad, rich men trying to take over the world. The world was colorful. I was in charge of the group to be gutsy enough to encounter these men. Their way of taking over the world was deluding the public and making them drunk on various mind-altering dream substances. Everyone was dressed up in flamboyant masquerade clothing. While drunk on my own dream fluid I move back and forth from different person to different person. I lucidly send myself from one conquest to another. One of them involved a dream friend and me finally admitting that I, indeed, wanted to lay with him within' the moving landscape. Then I would transition from that to the woman who is saving the world. Finally I realize that I cannot save the world and I cannot fall in love with this man all because I have two personalities. "Look, I can't be with you." Dream man looked drunk as I talked. "Look, I can't be with you because I am two different people. You see, I am changing from one to the next right now. All I have to do is hit my own switch." It turns out those evil men got me anyway. There is no escaping the mind-altering state of society, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment