7.25.2009

Bugs like my flesh

Last night was fun despite my forgetting the majority of it. I guess that's the point. I woke up in the morning and literally peed for five+ minutes. That is weird.

Stopped and got some good toddies, went to a gallery, am back home now and getting ready to put on a record and clean my apartment. My aunt and uncle are in town and will certainly want to come by and check out my place and my cats.

Now, none of that is important but this certainly is:

Last night my cats brought in a very large insect. It was brown with prickly looking legs. It had a good enough shell to shield itself from their abuse. I eventually saved him and put him back outside after a bit of fear because he was so frightening looking. I am assuming he was some kind of predator. I like insects but if they are on my physical body I do not like them. I am currently dealing with two mysterious spider bites... again. Spiders really enjoy my pulse, apparently. They must enjoy biting into my skin.



Anyone know what that scary thing is? I took pictures of it but they are no good. I went outside a bit ago to see if the bug had survived the cat attack and apparently it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment